Thursday, November 18, 2010

'I got the joyjoyjoy down in my heart!'


I am stricken with joy, overwhelmed by anticipation so deep it's a flavour on my tongue, a taste at the back of my throat, welling over and over till my sinuses burn with sheer and utter delight in life.  Yes I am aware that the sentence above is a prime example of how not to use a comma but I DO NOT CARE MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Why you ask? Whywhywhy?  Because I am happy.  For the first time in a really long time I'm catching glimpses of the gleeful creature I was born to be.  I no longer burn bright and uncomplicated - my colours have thickened, deepened.  I am searing light and blood red depth, tears and laughter like rich, viscous honey-drip.  I am grown and my joy has changed but I've found it again - I can see it and touch again.  Thank you God for this blessing, for this feeling.  I am so grateful to finally be saying goodbye to numbness. And now for the BOOTY DANCE OF GLEEEEEE!!!!

1 comment: