Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Wedding

I love the internet. It makes my world feel limitless.  I've learnt so much and met so many amazing people and ja...I just love the net :D  I've been debating how I'm going to go forward on this blog.  It was born to promote Fierce Fotography as a business but I'm finding more and more that the only way I can really share about my creativity and work is if i make it as personal as possible - so I won't be holding back.  I'll be sharing a great deal more here - it won't get as traumatising as my LJ lol! but it'll get pretty close.

Inspiration comes in the oddest form.  I spent a very large part of my early teen years utterly obsessed with Joseph Gordon Levitt from 3rd Rock from the Sun.  Then I watched Mysterious Skin and then the Lookout and 500 Days of Summer and then Inception.  The boy is back!! And all I can say is DAMN!! What an amazing talent - the energy, the creativity, the sheer love he has for life.  So I did some reading and found this place: http://hitrecord.org/reel.  If you are a creative person interested in sharing your work, sharing ideas and just finding a new way of working and creating and loving your art this is the place for you.  Go check it out!!

And now for some Fierce Pics! *gleeeeeeeeeee*




These images are from my very first wedding shoot in Lusikisiki in the Eastern Cape.  It was glorious - like stepping back a century in time.  It was also icy cold, no running water, and pit latrines.  Deep man.  But glorious. Hope you enjoy the images as much as I did taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment