Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Water Sprite


Michelle's death left me frozen. I've felt breathless, like the grief squeezed everything out of me and all I had energy to do was just keep moving. On Saturday, word came of her boyfriend - he killed himself. This is an incredibly dark post, and I know that when grief is not your own it may seem...tedious. But I want to remember her and what she meant to my life. I love you chick, so much, from the very bottom of my soul


I'm trying to get myself going again and so am posting here tonight in her memory. The shoot I'm showcasing is called The Water Sprite. My vision was to have it completely nude but because we were in an extremely public location we just couldn't pull it off to suit my exact desires. I must say though that I am still very happy with the results. Thanks to Tumi, my fantastic make up artist and creative partner, and also to an amazing model and fellow photographer, Amielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment