Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shape Shifting

I've had an amazing month - a month of tears and laughter and crazy, crazy fun :) I've also been busier than I've ever been in my life but I have beautiful results to show and I'll be posting these in the coming three weeks. First up, a shoot I did for Dylan Lewis's art exhibition: Shape Shifting. I adore this man's work - his sculptures looks as if they are about to jerk into motion, moving muscle and sinew cast from bronze in liquid, heated motion. I was not there to shoot the actual sculptures, I was more a society photographer that night - and it was hard work!!! I didn't realise how taxing events of that nature were - but now I know! I had a blast - I think the images speak for themselves :) What I couldn't get over was how similar shooting these pieces felt to shooting human beings - its something I'll be exploring further in future

No comments:

Post a Comment